Hi Kind Friends! Today I have a lot of fun new things to show you. This month, I learned about a lot of cool shows and products.
My favorite products from this month (explanations in the video above): – Beauty -
- Sesame oil for oil pulling (My Morning Routine)
- Yes to Coconuts Ultra Light Body Lotion (Natural Haul)
- Burt’s Bees Lip Crayon, Hawaiian Smolder
- Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm, Hibiscus
- Fashion -
- Fabletics Vibe Tee (c/o)
- Victoria’s Secret Rose Lace Bralette
- JCrew thrifted purse (ThredUP haul)
- Cafe Press phone case, Peony Pop 2 (c/o, review coming soon) http://bit.ly/1ohArCU
- Media -
- Animes: Yameda’s First Time (Netflix) and Sailor Moon (Hulu Plus)
- Chasing Life (ABC Family)
- YouTube Video of the Month: 73 Questions with Blake Lively
- Reading -
- Inspiration -
- Growth is painful. Change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong. (Image, recommended by MarissaLace)
- Confidence comes not from being right but from not fearing to be wrong.
If you are reading this – Let me know in the comments what your favorite product, book, etc. was from July!
I’d love to check new things out for August. [July moments from my Instagram - give me a follow!]