Hi Kind Friends! Today I have a fun video featuring my favorite reading, writing, and learning products from the past month. It’s October 1! Holy crap! Time is flying.
If you missed the first part of this video, check out: September Favorites, Part 1 – Fashion and Home.
I put much more emphasis on my brain the past month so check out in the video below how I trained my brain this September:
- Beethoven on Spotify (My Spotify)
- Outlander on Audible (Review)
- The Tales of Beedle the Barb
- Duolingo in the App Store (Book Haul)
- Bonza (recommended by Kristina Horner)
- Writing How-tos on omghow
- Writing poetry and for my novel
Thank you guys so much for watching!
Have you learned another language at an older age? What tips do you have?