Yay! As you know, the theme for this week is Summer so I wanted to show you how you can mimic beachy waves with this DIY salt beach spray. I am in love with making my own makeup or skin products. It is so much fun!
-What you will need-
- Spray bottle (I got mine at Publix)
- Table salt (2 teaspoons)
- Oil or conditioner (1/2 teaspoon of oil or 1 teaspoon conditioner)
- Hair spray (I used Tresseme Climate Control)
- Combine all ingredients and shake the bottle for about a minute.
- Then mist all over hair and scrunch.
- Let your hair air dry. Make sure to shake the bottle before each use because the ingredients will separate.
I hope that you guys get to try out this DIY project! If this isn’t your thing, check out my other DIY projects on YouTube.
Are you a fan of beach hair? How do you get the look?