Hi Kind Friends! Today I’m sharing with you a quick video on how to make your own DIY tinted brow gel. It is surprisingly easy to make.
You will need:
- Some sort of small container
- Blow dryer (if the container is not microwave safe)
- Eye shadow
- Some sort of thick waxy-like consistency (I used the mark. Big Fix)
- Eyeshadow (I used the Naked Palette from Urban Decay)
- Something to stir with
- After you gather all of the ingredients, scratch a small amount of eyeshadow into the bottom of the container. There is no exact measurements. Then combine the wax like substance on top of the eyeshadow and either microwave the container (if it is microwave safe) or use a blow dryer to melt the product.
- If you use a blow dryer, then put the container on a flat surface and aim the blow dryer directly down on top of it when heating up the product. If you are at an angle then the eyeshadow may blow away.
- Then once you get the right pre-portions you can mix the eyeshadow and waxy substance together. The last step is to put the container in the freezer for half an hour to an hour and then it will harden into the right consistency.
- To use the product, just put it on your eyebrows using an angled eye brush and then blend everything together with a brow brush or eyelash comb.
- If it isn’t pigmented enough you can re-melt the product and add more eyeshadow, stir, and re-freeze until you get the pigmentation you like.
Let me know if you try out this tutorial! I hope it was helpful to some of you.