In Beauty on
August 5, 2011

Five Minute Drugstore Makeup Tutorial

Surprise! I wanted to upload this video early since people are starting school pretty soon. I made this five minute drugstore makeup tutorial so that you can see you don’t have to skip out on makeup if you are running late. Get all of the details in this video above.

-Makeup used in this video (all purchasable at the drugstore)-

• Loreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base
  • Physicians Formula Concealer Twins
  • Almay Smart Shade Blush, Pink
  • Almay Pure Blends Boxed Powder
  • Wet n’ Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio, Silent Treatment
  • Covergirl Lashblast Fusion, Black Brown
  • Loreal Hip Jelly Balm, Plush

All you have to do is the basics. Concealer, blush, brows, and then define the eyes.

What product would you not leave the house without, no matter how late you are?

• Cym199603

One thing I would not leave the house without would definitely be a lip product. I can't concentrate throughout the day with dry chapped lips! :(

August 5, 2011 at 9:48 pm Reply
  • justine domantay

haha I'm usually that person when I go to school, like powder, blush, mascara, lipgloss and I'm done! i have used the covergirl lashblast fusion but it didn't work for me.I have short, almost non-existent lashes and it didn't do anything to it plus the formula for me is dry so i tried the Covergirl lash perfection and i loved it! It is way better than the lashblast fusion. have you tried it?:)

August 5, 2011 at 10:27 pm Reply
  • Sarah Moore

I never leave the house with out lip gloss!

August 6, 2011 at 12:12 am Reply
  • Lauren Judith

Hi! My mom told me to never leave the house without mascara! Mascara just makes your eyes POP! :) thank you for posting!
    xoxo
    -Lauren

August 6, 2011 at 12:18 am Reply
  • nivika

that mascara made your eye lashes look amazing, I wish they had it in England. Great tutorial, I would never leave the house without eyeliner in my water line.

August 6, 2011 at 7:05 am Reply
  • Catarina Lourenço

Great tutorial! That mascara looked AWESOME! Mine is always melting and then my eyes look like a raccoon -.-'

August 6, 2011 at 1:42 pm Reply
  • Jennifer Baker

awesome tutorial! its a lot like i do when i'm on the go.

August 6, 2011 at 2:42 pm Reply
  • Carina

I never leave without lipgloss/lipbalm and without having played with my hair for an hour :D

August 6, 2011 at 6:08 pm Reply
  • Jhaneldm

Super Helpful! Love Love!

August 7, 2011 at 3:18 am Reply
  • Becky savage

Thanks, this is really helpful. I am starting at a new college this year and it's further away than my old school, so I have to get up early to get two buses! So I don't think I'll have much time to get ready in the mornings, so this is perfect!

August 7, 2011 at 12:53 pm Reply
  • Shaza

Perfect everyday look for school! I would never leave the house without powder foundation! But when I've the time to do my make up properly I just need to take a regular mattifying powder and i will survive the day haha

August 18, 2011 at 4:46 am Reply