To add some moisture to dry or sensitive skin, try this DIY banana face mask! This mask is great to add antioxidants to the skin, help heal blemishes, and even help prevent further wrinkle development.
Get some more details in the video below:
- Mash up a quarter of a banana and leave it on your face for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash your face with a gentle cleanser
I would suggest blending the banana rather then mashing it with a fork like I did, so it will apply smoother.
Optional additions from oprah.com:
- For dry skin, enhance the moisturizing effect by adding one tablespoon of natural yogurt and one teaspoon of honey.
- For oily skin, add one teaspoon of lemon juice.
- To make the mask thicker, add one tablespoon of ground oatmeal.
Have a lovely weekend!
What foods have you been putting on your face lately?