Welcome to another DIY project Kind Friends! Here I’ll show you how to make a really easy DIY hot oil hair treatment that is great for repairing damaged hair. I was inspired to do this treatment from an article I read on Daily Glow but I altered it a little.
- Three tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Three tablespoons of Canola oil
- One or two tablespoons of conditioner
- Combine all ingredients together
- Heat up the oil by using the microwave, a blow dryer, or putting a hot oil on your head.
- Leave on for at least half an hour before you wash out
Doing hair treatments at least twice a month helps hair quality and improves hair growth as well. Also, it’s just a relaxing time to spend with yourself.
Enjoy your silky hair!
What is your favorite hair mask?