For this week’s DIY I decided to mix it up and make something yummy, a milkshake without ice cream.
- Gather your ingredients: Milk (or a lactose-free substitute), sugar (or a sugar substitute), vanilla extract, a glass, blender, and ice.
- Fill your glass 75% full with ice.
- Add milk until it is just below the ice.
- Add a very small amount of vanilla extract (the exact amount is your preference).
- Cover the ingredients with a layer of sugar.
- Blend until ice is finely chopped (think slushy or even finer consistency).
- Enjoy/murder the bird that chirped throughout the whole video.
Let me know what you think after you’ve tried out this recipe! I’d love your feedback.