Forgive my un-clean edges! Eek!
Last week I was playing around with my nail polishes and came up with this combination, inspired by Hanna in Pretty Little Liars. I included a picture below.
What you’ll need:
1. A base coat. I used Lori Greiner by Orly Manicure Keeper Rubberized Basecoat
2. A red polish. I used Milani Feisty Red.
3. Cheetah print nail stickers. I used Kiss Nail Dress in Sexy (last seen on me here, c/o).
4. Top coat, I love Beauty Secrets Top Coat.
5. A nail file and a small scissor.
1. Apply a base coat onto every other finger (not on the nails where you will be putting stickers).
2. Apply one coat of a red polish onto the nails with the base coat. Wait until completely dry and then apply a second coat.
3. On the nails without the red, apply nail stickers as instructed. You can see how I apply nail stickers here.
4. When filing off the excess of the nail stickers, cut one into a half moon shape and put it on a red nail of your choosing.
5. Apply a top coat.
That’s it! Trendy nails don’t have to be a big fuss!
Kindness is the best accessory,