See the above video for instructions on this rose gold nails tutorial. Isn’t rose gold the perfect color to match both silver and gold jewelry? It’s so eye catching and an instant chic.
1. A base coat. I used Lori Greiner by Orly Manicure Keeper Rubberized Basecoat.
2. A gold polish. I used Zoya Intimates Collection in Jules.
3. A pink glitter topcoat. I used Essie Lux Effects in A Cut Above.
4. A top coat. I used Beauty Secrets Top Coat.
5. Whatever you need to clean up your nails. I have Zoya’s nail polish remover and a Q-tip.
What has been your favorite manicure lately?