On Tuesday I graduated college. Whoa! Things were so different when I started school four years ago. I never would have imaged where my life would have taken me in such a short amount of time.
You’ll see a vlog of the whole experience soon. For now, here is a run down of the girly stuff. Below I have listed all of the items I used and if they were cruelty-free I linked where you can get them.
All products used:
- Philosophy Take A Deep Breath
- Rimmel Fix & Perfect (Not CF)
- mark. Mist Opportunity (Discontinued)
- Beauty Blender
- mark. Min-a-Real
- Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer (Discontinued, not CF)
- Palladio Rice Powder
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Naked Palette: Naked, Sidecar, Half Baked
- mark. No Place to Run, Jet Set
- Tarte eyelash curler
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes
- Billion Dollar Brows Universal Brow Pencil (c/o)
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush, Amused
- Nivea Kiss of Cherry
- Willa Naturals Born to Glow (on my legs, c/o)
- Majority of brushes were from EcoTools
As for my outfit, it took me a long time to decide! I went to Target and found a great dress in the junior section that I thought looked mature but still fun. They have a few other colors too! My shoes were from Payless.
For my cap I used rhinestones from the brand Recollections. You can get them at craft stores, mine was from Michael’s.
I can’t believe this chapter in my life is over!
Now is the time for new beginnings.