I keep a small bag in my purse at all times with the essentials. Especially if you are in high school and want to sleep longer, it would be good to keep a similar bag so you can do your makeup on the bus or in the car on the way to school. I would always do my eyeliner in the car and sleep in my clothes when I was in high school because I needed my precious sleep!
My essentials (makeup bag from myglam.com):
- Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Face Wipes (My favorite wipes are from LA Fresh)
- mark. Cheat Sheet Shine Blotters
- Dr. Jart Water Fuse BB Cream
- Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer, Light
- Savvy Boheme Allons-Y Natural Deodarant
- Benefit Positint+
- Benefit Highbeam+
- Billion Dollar Brows Universal Brow Product (c/o)
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes (small one in this set)
- Chapstick Ultra Moisture Lip Protectant*
- Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm, Pink Blossom (My favorite lip product is Nivea Kiss of Cherry)
- Jouer Lipgloss, Birchbox Pink
What do you keep in your makeup bag?
If you liked this video, make sure to suport (for free!) by subscribing to RebeccaKelsey.com on YouTube. If you have a YouTube account already, just click the subscribe button below. Even if you watch videos through the blog only, I’d appreciate it. My goal for the year is 15,000 subscribers!
Kindness is the best accessory,