I felt inspired by Spencer’s vintage Halloween party look. A few people have said I look like her, which is both surprising, flattering, and untrue!
– Hair –
- Tresemme Touchable Curls*
- Soft fabric curlers from CVS or Wallgreens
– Makeup –
- Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer* (not shown in video)
- mark. Min-A-Real (not shown in video)
- SheerCover concealer
- NYX eyebrow powder
- Urban Decay eyeshadow primer
- Urban Decay eyeshadow colors Buck and Darkhorse (From Naked palette)
- NYX eyeshadow, Nude (From palette TS03)
- mark. No Place to Run, Jet Set
- Jouer Eye Clarifier, Claire+
- tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes
- tarte Bottom Lashes
- mark. Sun Love Glow (Discontinued)
- Milani Lip Flash, 02 News Flash
- Laura Geller Lip Pops, Broadway Berry (c/o, limited edition)
That completes the look! I was really surprised by how much I liked darker makeup on me. It’s not something I would wear day-to-day but I would consider going a little darker on occasion. As you know, my usual makeup is very minimal.
For my hair it took six minutes to apply product and put in the curlers, about two hours letting them set, and maybe five minutes of taking them out and fooling with them to get it right. My makeup took almost half an hour, which was annoying since I usually only need five minutes.
What are you going to be for Halloween? It is approaching us pretty fast!