Hi there! I’m really excited today to share with you another fitness video. I’m really enjoying bringing fitness more into my life and into this blog.
Above I talk in detail about a few fitness tips. I have a brief list below but it does not compare to the explanations above so make sure you press the play button!
- Don’t psych yourself out! Change your negative thoughts into more positive ones. Specifically I mention Runtastic Pro as being helpful for runners.
- Don’t do things just because you think you have too. I hate gyms!
- Push yourself slightly harder than you want too. Don’t stop cold.
- Be comfortable. In both your clothes and your gear.
I generally exercise six days a week! Exercise has been engrossed into my lifestyle and I couldn’t be happier about it. Especially since I started doing things at home rather then at a gym.
Some of my favorite exercise gurus:
- Tara Stiles (See posts I’ve written about Tara here)
- Cassey of Blogilates (See posts I’ve written about Cassey here)
- Livestrong Woman (In particular I like The Yoga Solution, Pilates Bootcamp, and healthy living tips from A Little Bit Better)
Those are my tips, I sincerely hope you find them helpful. I have a lot of ideas for future fitness videos so stay tuned!