Have you purchased your Valentine’s Day gifts yet? I made the video above sharing some buy and DIY ideas. I’ve outlined them below as well as a few other ideas not mentioned in the video. There is still a little time to buy gifts online (especially services like food or flowers) but you may have to pay extra for shipping.
- Shari’s Berries chocolate covered strawberries
- Flowers from 1800Flowers.com or ProFlowers.com
- HarryandDavid.com “Fruit of the Month” (my review here)
- KindNotes.com love notes jar (From my Romantic & Sentimental gift guide)
- A unique coffee mug like this one made to look like a camera lens (from Evelina Barry’s gift guide)
- Last minute special gift cards (From one of my Christmas guides)
- Love notes jar inspired by KindNotes.com (I show my version in this video)
- A box filled with small items the person likes. It can be very inexpensive or more expensive depending on what you put in it. It’s a good way to show someone that you know them really well.
- A care package full of things they need like new socks, underwear, first aid kits, etc.
- DIY Fortune Cookies
- DIY Hugs and Kisses box
- 14 DIY gifts from Home Trends. Very cute ideas like chalkboard vases!
- Cook him a meal based on the food you ate on your first date.
These are just a few simple ideas. There is so much more that you can do! Post your ideas in the comments so everyone can benefit from them.