Above are some pictures from my recent runs. Running is such a rewarding exercise. I feel like I can really relax after a run.
Yesterday I went to my sixth 5K. The things I bring with me has been boiled down to a science. Check out my guide below.
What do bring with you to a 5K:
- Cell phone for emergencies and to track your run (I use the Runtastic application).
- Wallet for emergencies (Keep it hidden in your car).
- Something to hold your phone, like an arm band or pants equipped for runners, mine were from pv.body from before they became Ellie (My affiliate link).
- Water is helpful to have in your car just in case. I usually drink water before I get there. Water and fruit is generally provided after the race but if you are nervous about it keep one in your car.
- Chapstick for dry lips.
- A sock or something soft to hold your chapstick and keys in your sports bra. Am I the only one that does that?
- Sunblock! I’d recommend keeping it in your car, as long as your state isn’t too hot.
Optional: Wipes or facial mist
Let me know what other videos you would like in this series. Currently I plan on making a video for what to wear to a 5K, what to expect when you get there, and a video on tips for a new 5K runners.
P. S. Don’t forget to look for the subscriber secret in the video description box.