I’ve been really obsessed with trying to make my work area a brighter and more engaging environment. This DIY goes along those same lines.
After seeing a DIY on Pinterest for how to cover a mousepad with fabric, I figured why not make the mouse pad from scratch? I didn’t have to buy a single thing for this project, I’m sure you have everything at home too to follow along.
1. Four pieces of cardboard (I used 5 1/2 to 6 inches on each side, I’d recommend at least 7 though)
2. Fabric (I used part of a skirt and a dress)
3. Fabric glue, super glue, or hot glue
1. Cut four pieces of cardboard to the specifications you wish your mousepad to be
2. Glue together the pieces with a sturdy glue
3. Cover with fabric
Optional: Use two layers of fabric to make the mouse glide easier.
If you make this project, make sure to tag me on Instagram! I’d love to see what you’ve made.