When being more natural is easy, I jump on board! When I started finishing up all of my skincare products I started experimenting with this all natural DIY routine using only two ingredients: Coconut Oil and oats/oatmeal.
- Splash your face with some water then gently massage your face with coconut oil to break away the makeup from your skin.
- Rinse and repeat.
- Put a small amount of oats on your hand and saturate it with water to make it more “mushy.”
- Massage on face (while leaning over the sink so oats wont fall on the floor) in circular motions, don’t get too close to the eyes.
- Rinse and apply a small amount of coconut oil to moisturize.
- Apply some of the oil onto your eyelashes and eyebrows to condition and help repair damage from makeup products like mascara and brow gel.
I used to suffer from Eczema but using coconut oil and sometimes extra virgin olive oil after I shower has cured it.
More info on the benefits of oatmeal as a cleanser (by BubzBeauty):
Get 20% off my coconut oil on Vine.com with the code KINDNESS.
- 20 Beauty Uses of Coconut Oil
- Three Ingredient All Natural Cleanser
- Oatmeal Face Mask
- EVOO As a Natural Body Moisturizer
More DIY projects on DIY Friday…