Yoga guru Tara Stiles is such a natural beauty. She probably uses little to no makeup at all on a daily basis. Here I attempted to mimic her look using some products I have at home.
If you aren’t familiar with Tara, she is a world renowned yoga instructor that has gotten a lot of media attention the past few years. I discovered her from her YouTube channel collaborations with LivestrongWoman and have fallen in love since.
My other posts on Tara:
- Review: The Complete Guide to Yoga by Tara Stiles and Michael Taylor on MindBodyGreen
- My Happiness Project: August/Energy #1
- Trying New Things
- Yoga for a Deep Sleep with Tara Stiles
I wish I knew the actually products she uses but as of now it is a complete mystery! I have seen in her organic bathroom tour that she has some products from NARS and I’ve read that she loves a particular kind of eyelash curler.
Products used (affiliate links):
- theBalm Time Balm Primer (c/o)
- Physician’s Formula BB Cream (Review)
- NYX eyeshadow base ESB03
- Physician’s Formula Healthy Wear Bronzer
- Benefit blush* (discontinued, I don’t know the name but it is the light pink color pictured below)
- NYX brow product for brunettes
- mark. eyeliner, Jet Set
- mark. Scandalash mascara
- theBalm Stainiac lip stain (c/o)
I hope you guys loved this Tara Stiles inspired tutorial using all cruelty-free products!
If you have any blog post requests, let me know in the comments.