[button link=”http://www.rebeccakelsey.com/contact/disclaimers/” rel=”nofollow” target=”_blank” color=”white” shape=”rounded” align=”right”]Affiliate Links[/button]
Every time I say I probably won’t have an empties post for awhile, I end up having a million things to talk about! It’s funny how that happens.
This month my Learning to Live Minimally goals are pretty simple. I’m just trying to spend less, as always. I’m really happy with how well I’m doing so far! Another goal I forgot to mention in the video above though is my goal to wash my hair only twice a week. I may wet my hair more than twice (sometimes I massage my scalp while I shower to get rid of build up and oil but I don’t actually wash it). One thing to mention if you are new to my blog is that I don’t use shampoo, I’ll be using a cleansing conditioner from Macadamia. This is just another way to save money by using less product. My hair also sucks lately, ha! I just want to see if this will help improve the thickness and quality.
- Organix Hydrating Macadamia Oil Shampoo
- Organix Keratin Therapy Conditioner
- Organix Moroccan Oil
- theBalm enRoot Dry Shampoo
- Pureology Purifying Shampoo
- Generic brand baby wipes+
- Philosophy Take a Deep Breath Moisturizer
- Lather Lime Moisturizer from Hotel Tomo+ (Hotel Tomo room tour)
- Tom’s toothpaste
- mark. ScandaLash
- Revlon Glimmer Gloss*
- OPI Ogre the Top Blue*
- Wet n’ Wild Blazed
- Random lavender+
- LA Girls Coral
- Love and Beauty Jade
- Two limited edition mark. colors
- Sally Hansen Feverish Rose*
- Sally Hansen Maximum Growth polish*
- Revlon nail file (that went dull)*
I was able to use so many nail polishes because I used it to paint my DIY school supplies organizer as well as another project. It felt liberating! I honestly hate most of my nail polish collection but I can’t bare the thought of trashing so much product.
Do you have products you are using just for the sake of using it but you actually don’t like it?