If you remember from my videos House to Home and my Calming Room Tour – I have a thing for blues and purples. On my quest for new bedding (sadly my Marshalls bedding isn’t holding up so well after a year and a half) I decided to share with you some of the blue and purple bedding I’ve found online. I’m going to try and hold out until November to buy a new set (I’ve added some bedding to my wedding registry) but if I end up caving these five options are at the top of my list. Knowing me I don’t think I’ll be able to wait until November.
1. Lauren Conrad has premiered bedding sets for their LC Lauren Conrad collection at Kohls. Boy am I in love with absolutely everything Lauren does, especially this Bouquet Duvet Cover.
2. Cafepress is a fun website where you can customize pretty much everything. When I was exploring their site I found this gorgeous Monet Waterlillies Duvet. It’s pretty cool to me that you can get your favorite art piece on whatever you want.
3. On Urban Outfitters I found a gorgeous pom pom duvet (called Magical Thinking Pom-Fringe) that I think it looks very mature chic, if you understand what I mean. I think this may be my favorite of the five.
4. This Ruffle Ombre Duvet from Target (I think I live at Target) is really cute and girly. The only thing I’m not sure about in regards to this duvet is that it looks maybe a little too young for me. I’m not sure. What do you think?
5. Last, another duvet from Target! This one is called Shabby Chic Faded Paper Roses. I love shabby chic household items. This duvet just looks very loved because of the faded color and it has a really sweet attitude about it.
Please send me your bedding recommendations in the comments below!
I’d love some more ideas before I make my final decision.