Wow Kind Friends, can you believe it’s the second week of December already?! We are so close to the start of 2015. It’s been a whirlwind of a week with all the editing I’v been doing (more wedding videos coming your way) and my first official full week back at work with omghow.
Here are some of the things I’m looking forward to the most this December.
- I purchased an advent calendar in Disney World! Hello to morning chocolates.
- Goal planning. I’m already in the big 2015 spirit!
- Revising my novel. It will be a really fun first time experience for me, I hope to really knock out a few chapters this weekend.
- Fuzzy socks! My Mom always buys me new socks and slippers for Christmas and I look forward to it every year.
- Finishing up all of the wedding videos and getting in our pictures. It was a magical day that we am going to immortalize forever.
December, one of my favorite months, is full to the brim with hopes and dreams. Let me know what you are most looking forward to in the comments.