Hi Kind Friends!
Today is a special day, I finally have for you the rundown of the makeup I wore for my wedding. I’m a simple DIY girl so I did my makeup myself, buying only a few products to compliment the makeup I already owned.
Here is a video tutorial of all the products used, explained in detail. The coloring in the video is a little off so I also provided photos to show you the finished look. This is also the makeup I have in all of my default photos, just in case you wondered.
I hope you enjoy.
All the makeup shown in this video:
- tarte CC Primer
- Beauty Blender
- Kisstix Lip Balm (c/o)
- e.l.f. Studio HD Mattifying Foundation
- tarte Amazonian Clay Concealer (new packaging)
- e.l.f. HD Blush in Superstar
- EcoTools brushes
- theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer (c/o)
- Milani Multitasking Powder
- NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder
- theBalm Nude Dude Volume 2 (c/o)
- e.l.f. eyeliner
- tarte EmphasEYES Nude
- NYX Lipliner Nude Pink
- e.l.f. Makeup Mist and Set
- tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes
For detailed application instructions, watch the video above.
Do you have a particular makeup product that you wear on special occasions? Share it with me!
PS Am I the only person that thinks life needs more special occasions?