Hi Kind Friends!
As you know, I’m in a bit of a stressful situation right now. Being unemployed isn’t easy, even if you are lucky enough to have as supportive of a family as I do. To combat the stressors I’m feeling right now, I’ve added these five easy activities into my daily life.
A video sharing all five of my favorite stress relief tips:
5 Easy Ways to De-Stress:
- Add more fitness (especially cardio) into your daily routine. My current stretching and yoga routine is from ElleFitActive.com.
- Have some “me time.” Whatever it is that you like to do when there is extra time in the day, make it a priority to do no matter what. For me I like to do some all natural face masks, journaling, and reading.
- Spend at least five minutes with nature every day. Take your pet on a walk around the block!
- Take a nap. I always feel refreshed after my dreams take a wack at my problems.
- Cuddle or hug whoever is available. The power of touch is monumental. If no one is around, a fuzzy blanket paired with a Netflix marathon will do.
Let me know in the comments how you combat stress. Unexpectedly talking about how I combat stress felt very stress relieving!