An Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) Toner is so easy to make. You only need two ingredients! This toner/astringent recipe can even be customized to fit any skin type. Get all of the details below.
How to Make an Apple Cider Vinegar Toner:
- For dry or sensitive skin, mix one part ACV with three or four parts water.
- For normal skin, mix one part ACV with two parts water.
- For oily skin, mix one part ACV with one part water.
- For acne prone skin, add a few drops of Tea Tree Oil to any of the above recipes.
How to Use your DIY Apple Cider Vinegar Toner:
- Cleanse your skin. I’m currently using my DIY Oatmeal Cleanser.
- Shake the bottle of ACV Toner and add some of the solution to a cotton ball.
- Gently rub the cotton ball onto your clean skin.
- Follow with your moisturizing routine. I’m currently using coconut oil. Check out 20 Different Ways to Use Coconut Oil for more ways to use this all natural moisturizer.
A video tutorial showing me making the product and demoing it’s use:
Do you think a toner is worth it? I love using toners, especially when I’m using an all natural cleanser that may not clean my face as effectively.
Thank you Coconuts and Kettlebells for the recipe and info on toners!
How do you feel about all natural skincare? Do you have a recipe you swear by?