Hello Kind Friends! July is over and boy was it a whirlwind. I don’t expect August to be any less crazy so the goals I’ve made for this month were made with that in mind.
I share my goals monthly to help make sure I keep track of my aims, it’s so helpful to share what you are planning as a way to hold yourself responsible for making that plan come true.
Share your goals in the comments section so we can all help each other.
This month I will…
- Re-read my yearly goals and career goals daily
- Write down my feelings daily
- Submit freelance writing work weekly
It is important to me to reaffirm my commitments to my other goals this month, since I feel like I’ve gone off the bandwagon. Reading them daily seems like a smart way to encourage me to help them come true.
I’ve also experienced a lot more stress recently so I want to make sure I explore my feelings often, in an effort to not let them overwhelm me.
I’ve also had a few more clients that I haven’t been taking advantage of submitting to so I also want to make that more of an effort so I can put more money into savings.
Last month my goals were…
- Camp NaNoWriMo – 50,000 words
- Create a landing page
- Focus on adjusting to my new routine
How did I do?
- I didn’t get close to my Camp NaNoWriMo goal but I did make some progress on my stories so I don’t feel too bummed about it.
- The landing page is up (you may have noticed) but I’d like to change it to instead by clickable pictures so I’ll start working on that soon.
- I have a new routine set up and I am really enjoying it, so I’ll try to film a new morning routine soon to share it with you.
I’m exciting to be focusing on getting my mind in order this month, I certainly need a bit of a mental tidy.
Do you have any stress relieving tips? I’d love to hear them.
Also, what goals do you have for the month? Can I help with them in anyway?