Hey, my name is Rebecca. There are a few things about me that you should know.
- I’m a Hufflepuff surrounded by Gryffindor Jedi.
- If I’m ignoring your text messages, it’s probably because I’m in the middle of writing my novel.
- NaNoWriMo is my favorite holiday. I don’t care if you don’t think it counts as a holiday.
- After mom and dad, my son’s first word was kitty. I think that’s the best thing ever.
- When I’m stressed, I binge read books and dream about zombies.
- Grandma says we’re related to Charles Dickens, but I don’t know how to prove that. Can you help?
After sharing bits and pieces of my writing journey on YouTube these past few months – I’ve come to re-ignite my love for blogging, vlogging, and goal setting. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve always loved goal setting, but this new fervor for it was pretty extreme. Keep track of me on Instagram for daily goal updates!
Here is what some of my friends on the internet have to say about my upcoming book and this blog.
I appreciate the support more than you guys could ever know!
Follow on social media for more content
Follow me on Facebook for blog and merch updates, and my Instagram and Twitter for a look at my current work in progress, Ember Dragon Daughter, and it’s writing process. On Skillshare, I teach writing success tips – like how to create a story bible for your novel’s world.
I may also share a lot of Harry Potter news and memes on my Facebook… Because I have no shame.