Hi Kind Friends! Before I get into today’s post, please read last night’s post: I’m Still Here. It really came from my heart.
Today I am going into my October favorites as well as how the blog is going to change this month for Wedding Week, participating in NaNoWriMo (more details on that coming soon), and a change to my Patreon account. Make sure to watch the whole video for all of the announcements.
– October Favorites –
- DIY Floral Crown (tutorial coming soon)
- Heel To Toe Foot Cream (cruelty-free status unknown)
- Tiny pumpkins
- Target bird decoration (I call him Fredrikson the Adventurer – he was only $5)
- Duolingo.com – To help me learn Spanish!
- Unlike a Sister – A Harry/Hermione fanfiction
- NaNoWriMo.org – I’m excited to share more on this in the next few days!
I used barely any beauty products this month and instead focused more on experiences. I also pre-filmed three videos during the month that will be coming up in the coming weeks. Can’t wait to show you!
What were your favorite products or activities from October?