Hello, Kind Friends. Today I’m sharing with you the second post in my new 5 Tips For series. If you missed the first post, check out 5 Tips For: New Writers.
In this video and blog post, I’m going to share the five tips that have helped me become more hydrated in these past few weeks. This post is sponsored by the Detox Bottle from LA Organics Detox and they have provided a coupon code for you all for the month of November, as well as providing a giveaway prize. To get 50% off of your own detox bottle, use the code rebeccaskindfriends on thedetoxbottle.com. The giveaway rules are below.
How to drink more water:
- Tell people that you are trying to drink more water so that they can help remind you during the day.
- Have water with you at all times. It helps keep you from choosing other drinks when you are out and about, like soda.
- Have a water bottle that encourages you. Products that are both pretty and functional always work better with me becuase I’m more likely to use something that makes me feel inspired.
- Try flavored water. The Detox Bottle infuses fruit in your water to bring a refreshing taste but you can also try different flavor packets or powdered drink enhancers if fruit flavored water isn’t for you. The compartment to store fruit in the Detox Bottle is easy to take out if you’d rather now use it.
- Check your progress daily by checking off each bottle drank. This is one of the most important ways to stay accountable, check in with yourself often.
These five tips have helped me stay much more hydrated these past few weeks and my whole body feels better because of it! I have actually doubled my average amount fo water drank in a day.
How to enter the giveaway (open until December 7):
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Like this video
- Check out The Detox Bottle
- Leave a comment on the video or blog post about health, hydration, fitness, or anything else you’d like.
I’ll pick a winner randomly after December 7th and send their information to LA Organics Detox. USA and Canada only.
What tips do you have for staying hydrated? What health tips have helped you lately?
Make sure to get your own Detox Bottle for 50% off this November using the code rebeccaskindfriends on thedetoxbottle.com