I can’t believe I’m seven months pregnant now, that’s insane! Jack will be here in two short months and we are only just now starting to prepare the house. Wish us luck! These next few weekends are packed with home projects.
As time has gone on, my pregnancy diet has really changed. I’ve filmed two What I Ate videos over the course of my pregnancy so far, one at five months pregnant and one at six months pregnant, and it’s fun to me to look back and see the differences in them. Now that I’m at seven months, I’m thinking about filming one again. What do you guys think? Should I film a video every month until I’m due?
What I Eat In a Day – 5 Months Pregnancy Diet
- Iced Vanilla Coffee (Mio Energy Iced Vanilla Java with Milk)
- Energy Bites (Peanut butter, rice crispies, dates, and maple syrup or honey)
- In my Honest Company lunchbox (eaten during work hours)
- Peanut butter and jelly sandwich
- Vanilla Snackpack
- Brightside soft baked granola in cinnamon brown sugar
- Snapea Crisps in XO Eco by Blue Avocado container
- Cheese and crackers
- Orange juice
- Chicken and pasta
- Orange creamsicle push pop
What I Eat in a Day – 6 Months Pregnancy Diet
- Smoothie bowl (strawberries, bananas, Welch’s white grape juice, homemade granola, kiwis) – I’ve been obsessed with these!
- French vanilla Folgers coffee with Dunkin Donuts vanilla creamer
- Hamburger with Cape Cod original chips
- Chips and cowboy caviar (made with mixed vegetables, beans, and homemade dressing)
- Caesar salad
- Coffee Cake
Thinking on it, I get a lot hungrier at work! I definitely snack more when I’m not at home.
Thankfully I haven’t craved weird things. Did you have any of those funny movie-worthy cravings, like pickles and chocolate, when you were pregnant?
Keep up with more day-to-day pregnancy updates on my snapchat (rebecca.kelsey) and on Instagram @rebeccakelsey.