My favorite kind of makeup look is one that is easy, minimal, and natural looking. When I’m feeling like looking more put together without all of the fuss of a million products, this is the 10 minute makeup routine I follow.
Check out a text tutorial and video demo below:
Products used: theBalm TimeBalm primer (c/o), It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer, NYX Tinted Brow Mascara (Review), tarte Rainforest After Dark blush/bronzer/highlighter, PIXI Lash Booster Mascara (Review), Burt’s Bees Lip Crayon in Carolina Coast
Easy 10 Minute Lazy Makeup:
- Optional: Apply a primer to smooth out your pores. Even when I’m only applying concealer, I use a face primer. It’s a godsend for dry skin because primers help to keep your makeup from drying up as well.
- Add concealer where needed.
- Fill in brows with a tinted brow mascara.
- Lightly add bronzer to below your cheekbones, top of the temple, and right below the lips.
- Apply blush right above the cheekbone color.
- Add a light highlight color to the cupid’s bow, along the eyes, bridge of the nose, and the “C” around the eyes and brows.
- Apply a natural looking mascara.
- Add lip color.
Enjoy your easy makeup look. This takes less than 10 minutes for me to complete and enhances the features I like the most about my face.
What is your go-to makeup look? What products do you use on a daily basis?
I’d love your suggestions.