Last month I shared a fun post called the $100 Wishlist and thought I’d do an April edition now that everyone knows about my pregnancy.
So, what would I buy this second if I had $100 of fun money?
- Flared skirts from Romwe: I recently discovered Romwe and I am desperate to buy all of their flared and pleated skirts. I have a white pleated skirt that makes me feel really confident, so it would be great to have a few more to switch between when I want to feel chic. Most of them cost around $20.
- Snoogle side sleeper: Sleeping on my back or my stomach is impossible at this point, so I’ve been slowly adjusting to sleeping on my side so I’m not squishing little EJ. I wish I could get this pregnancy pillow to make it easier, but the $40 price makes it a little more of a splurge at this point.
- Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser: This used to be a skincare staple for me a few years ago, but I haven’t purchased a new bottle in ages. It’s time to pick it up at the drugstore or as an Amazon subscribe and save option because the pregnancy has made my skin so dry this past month. The small bottle is only $8.25, so this is likely the one thing I’m for sure to get out of this list.
- Moleskin weekly planner: I have been dying for a new personal planner (as my current to-do list notebook is almost complete) and this is a planner I really enjoyed in college. I have another blank notebook I can fill, so it isn’t a priority at the moment, but if I had a few extra bucks I’d spend the $11.53 to get it on Amazon.
- Rubbermaid containers: I’ve been bringing lunch to work every day and wish I had more container options so I can bring a larger variety of food. Amazon has a 42-piece Rubbermaid set for only $15.99 that would make packing my lunch so much easier.
There, that was fun! I love going through my ever growing wishlists to see what would be my priority to-buy items month to month. This list is drastically different from what my $100 March Wishlist held.
Last month I won a giveaway for the #Instaready Contour Stick and earned a giftcard from another website, so I used that money to buy the #Instaready Blush Stick and the Burt’s Bees BB Cream. I can’t wait to get them in the mail. That makes three purchases from last months five-item list. How fun!
What would you buy this second if you could? I’d love to know!