Hi Kind Friends! Today I’m happy to share with you my January favorites. This month I tried a lot of different things than I would normally recommend so I hope you find this post and video particularly interesting.
Beauty and Home:
1. The Honest Company free trial (in particular the Face and Body Lotion and the Healing Balm): I’ve been meaning to join Honest for years and finally have made the plunge after having a lot of skin issues lately. The combination of some new stressors and using products with bad ingredients has made me feel like my skin is going to get an eczema flare up, something I’d really like to avoid. I’m excited to be joining Honest so I can make my beauty and home products less toxic. I’ll have a video all about the free trial and reviewing some of the included products soon.
2. Pixi Lash Boosting Mascara (review): I’ve loved using this mascara this month because of its natural look and also because I know I’m not getting any weird chemicals near my eyes. Can you tell I’m on an all-natural kick? Ha! The only downside is that if you don’t have naturally long lashes, it isn’t going to do much for you. It’s also more difficult to get off at night than other mascaras I’ve tried.
1. My new computer and motivating space: Keeping my space more organized and having my new and stronger computer has made me so happy. I’m able to sit and work for a lot longer now that I’ve organized my desk this way.
2. #USBloggerChat: Every Thursday at 8 pm I love to participate in this Twitter chat for other US bloggers like me. I’ve met so many new people and made a lot of new friends. I hope to eventually participate in more chats.
1. ASMR videos: I always thought the idea of ASMR was a little strange but when I gave it a shot I fell in love with it. The channel I currently watch is PsycheTruthASMR.
What products did you try in January? I can’t wait to share with you a video on the books I’ve read this month.